Search The Posts!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

All About Blush and Bronzer: part 1




Hey y'all!
Today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite blushes and bronzer that I own along with swatches and the reasons I love them! I have very pale skin so finding face products that will give me more color without washing me out is extremely important. These are also good products to use with many different kind of skin, and all can be used on sensitive skin, as that's what my skin type is. Also, almost all of them will not irritate acne (as per my experiance) from daily wear! Some are creams, some are pressed powder, and some are mineral. So without further ado... Here are just a few of my favorites from my collection!

Blush:

Be A Bombshell The One Stick
Color: Girl Crush

This is by far my favorite blush in my collection! It is actually a triple use product that can be used on your eyes, lips, and cheeks however I prefer it just as a blush. It's a creamy stick and it has easy application. The color is a very light pink with a bit of shimmer so it gives pale skin a glow and some color without making it appear pasty. I wear it almost everyday and it doesn't irritate my skin or make my acne flat up. I find it's best to use this in conjunction with a matte bronzer because it does have a lot of shimmer. This product also blends out extremely easily using finger; a brush is not recommended.

Swatch:



Avon Blush
Color Confetti in pink and white

 

This product is available through avon and is their color confetti blush in white and pink. It is not shimmery but more eradescent. This one has lasted me almost 7months so the amount you use versus how much you get is great. However, after daily use if almost two weeks it began to dry out my checks a little bit. I only recommend using it 2 days in a row before switching it up. I recommend applying it with a fluffy brush, the only I currently use is the bare minerals flawless face brush. It is a beautiful darker pink that blends beautifully into the skin.

Swatch:


Estée Lauder 
Deluxe all over face compact
Colors: lovers passion and pink kiss


Given to me as a gift, these powder blushes have become a staple. I prefer the lighter pink to the darker pink but both are beautiful. With these you need to really pack it onto your brush in order to really get the color into your face. I recommend using the elf flat top powder brush. In the above picture lovers passion is the upper left pinky color and pink kiss is the lower more deep pink color.

Lovers passion swatch:



Pink kiss swatch:



So, these are the blushes that I currently enjoy the most! They give great color to the cheeks and can work with different skin types. They also range in price from drugstore to more high end so they should be easy to get ahold of. These are just my holy grails, as my actual collection is much more extensive. Hopefully you got something from this post! This is only part 1 as part 2 will be posted tomorrow and will include all of the bronzers that I love the most from my collection! I'll see y'all tomorrow! 

Cheers! <3 :)
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment