Search The Posts!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Nail Varnish Collection

He y'all!!!
Today I wanted to show off to you guys my fairly small nail varnish collection! Although my nails have be short for a long time I've always painted them and tried to build up a small collection of varnish. I've finally decided to grow my nails out, get organized, and care for them!

For me, everything is organized in a small bin that push under my bed:


In this bin I keep all my nail varnish, my buffer/file, nail clippers, and varnish remover. 

So, that's kind of how I stay organized. But this post is about my varnish not the other things! So, each of my varnishes is organized by brand and I do have a variety if colors. So, I'm going to go through each one, swatch and talk about it!

Love Charollette
Neon pink, neon yellow, and baby pink


These three polishes I got while on a trip to charollette russe, a clothing store in my area, and I couldn't resist! They are $5 a bottle and have very unique colors. However. They are very sheer, very streaky, and it takes four or five coats to look good. It also wear off and chips easily.
Swatches:

Zoya
Odette
Mason


These are two polishes I love very dearly. Both came from my ipsy bag and I used them all winter andcinto spring. Odette is this muted purple and mason is a deep purple with gold and pink glitter.
Swatches:

Odette is on top with mason on bottom. Both very opaque and I adore them. 


Opi
Goldeneye
Spy who loved me


As a big 007 fan I couldn't say no when opi unveiled their James Bond themed nail varnish. I picked up these two colors; both great for the holiday season. They are both glitter polish but not chunky.  The red is perfect for the Christmas season and the gold for special occasions. Both only need one coat on my nails! I could only swatch "spy who loved me" because for some reason I could t get the cap off of "goldeneye" 



Funky Fingers
Electric Blue
Gold


These are five below brand products but they work wonders! The gold works well as a glittery top coat and the blue takes only two coats and doesn't go on streaky! 
Swatches:

Fingerprints
Bronze Sculpture

This gorgeous bronze shade was given to me by a friend. The color is great for fall and extremely opaque.

Sinful Colors
Midnight Blue


This is my perfect very opaque shade of TARDIS blue! I wear it out all the time and it's probably my favorite from my collection!


NickaK
Muted purple 


Another ipsy product. Very similar in color to zoyas Odette and not as opaque. I've used this product once. Not too thrilled. 

Revlon 
Black Lingere


Everyone needs a good black and this is mine! Very opaque. One coat and done. However, stains nails really really badly when you try to remove it. 


Nailtini
Champagne


Kind of streaky on the nails but a beautiful neutral color for everyday!


Essie
For the twill of it

This is a very opaque dual chrome I just can't live without! Saw it, loved it, bought it! 

Everything else in my collection is siny top coat and my Sally Hansen maximum growth base! I hope I have you girls some ideas for nails and varnish colors you might eant! Please leave a comment telling me what was your favorite polish and also give me ideas on what else I should blog about! These are daily and completely for y'all!
Cheers! <3 :)
-K
*disclamier: my options are all my own I am NOT in buisness with any brands talked about in this post or on this blog. I give my honest opinions on all products I review and show and all are bought with my own money! *

No comments:

Post a Comment