Search The Posts!

Monday, July 21, 2014

My Drugstores Reviews! (Elf eyeliner)








One series I want to have on this blog is my Drugstore Reviews! Today I want to talk about one of my favorite products: E.L.F Liquid Eyeliner in black! This is by far my favorite liquid eyeliner! It's easy to use and make a very black, long lasting line!

This product comes in black, brown, white glitter, and gold glitter. I personally own the black and gold glitter. Both have the same packaging, brush, and basic formula! So, for this I want to focus on the black eyeliner which I use everyday. For me, this is the easiest eyeliner to use. The lines are crisp and the product dries very easily.

When first taking the brush out of the tube there is a little bit of dripping but it easily is wiped off. I have gotten it on the counter before but it also is easy to wipe off. When going for your eyelid; the brush is small and agile and can create thick and thin lines. The brush is small enough to get into the corners of your eyes without transferring product to your eyelid.

Winged liner and cat eyes are extremely easy with this product and it drys so quickly that there is little to no chance of getting it on your eyelid. The brush is also easy to use on the lower eye without making your liner a gloppy mess. 

The one problem I have is that it's no waterproof. It runs very badly in the rain, when I cry, or is I just get water on my face. So, it's not a great liner for summer time use unless you know you will be dry. 

This is overall a great product. The brush is awesome, the product is amazing, and the packaging is easy to carry around and keep in your makeup collection. To top it all off you can fine this eyeliner in all colors at almost any drugstore for $1!!! I completely recommend this product and picking it up today! 

Pictures:










1 comment:

  1. Love love love elf products! :) and I also love ur blog so far! :D keep it up

    ReplyDelete