Search The Posts!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Favorite Bath and Bodywork Scents!!!



Hey y'all!
Sorry for no update yesterday! I had a party and spent all day cleaning and couldn't find any time to post. But, I'm back now!!! And today I wanted to talk about my favorite bath and bodyworks scents. They are probably my favorite brand for lotion, perfume, body wash, and air freshness etc. The scents and amazing, the products last a while, and you can get some great sales! So, today I am sharing with you my favorite scents for each season! Keep in mind this is only  a quarter or my B and B collection. 

Fall:
My favorite season is fall; especially because of the way everything looks and feels. September to mid-November is just a great time and I love it! Here are my favorite scents!

Sweet cinnamon pumpkin:
 

I wear this scent from about early September until right after Halloween. It's a nice sweet scent and it reminds me of pumpkin pie being baked. It also just reminds me of that crisp outdoor scent that often accompanies fall.


Jack O' pumpkin:


I wear this scent through the month of October. I go most heavily on it in the 2 weeks before Halloween. It honestly smells like when you carve a pumpkin. Although many people don't like it; I really enjoy it!


Farm stand Apple:



A nice crisp apple scent. I picked up this scent because it reminds me of my grandmothers house. She lives in the country on a farm. So, it smells like the different farmers food stands and how the area around her smells during the fall winter!


I Love Smores:


Although not specifically in the fall line, this scent is perfect for me for that time of year. It's a very sweet scent and it snarls like toasting marshmallows. It just a nice light scent for fall.

Winter
I'm often trapped in the house from about December to March... It snows a lot where I'm at and just gets very cold. We often have several weeks of snow days for all the schools, including colleges, in our area. So, it's not my favorite time a of year but there are some great scents!

Twisted Peppermint:


A great scent for around Christmas time and a little after! It's just a classic peppermint scent with a hint of vanilla! I prefer having it in the triple moisture cream because my skin is very dry in winter and I feel the scent comes out better in that product! 


Secret Wonderland


One if my favorite scents of all time! I wear this basically until spring really hits it's stride! It's a very deep slightly earthy smell. It was the very first perfume I was ever allowed to have and I just cannot get over how much I love and enjoy the scent. It's too heavy for spring and summer use but I use it all winter and sometimes in late fall! I deff recommend picking this up next time you're around B and B since this is a scent they sell all year round.


Sparkling Blackberry Woods:

This is a lighter scent that is great for transition into spring! It's is basically the secret wonderland only lighter and with the scent of blackberry added into the mix. I enjoy it!

Spring

As a major scent transition time there are only a few that I use just for spring. These include...

P.s I Love You:



A very light barely there scent that has a very similar scent to fresh linen or freshly picked cotton. It just gives you a bit of scent without being overpowering.


Sweet Pea


Another light scent. To me, it's very floraly. I think it makes a great bubble bath because the scent is so light that sitting it in isn't going to over power you.


Summer:

It gets kind of warm here during the summer but I love that! There are some scents that I particularly use during summer.


Watermelon Lemonade:



So far I've only seen this in a candle and wallflower. It's a very strong yet light scent. I can for sure smell the lemonade but not really the watermelon. I suggest wallflower over the candle.


Butterfly Flower:


A sweet floral scent that I think had been discontinued... It also is a very creamy scent; if that makes sense.i just enjoy how light it is especially for a transition from spring to summer scent.


Pearberry:



This scent only comes out during the late spring at my B and B. It is a great fruity scent. I can distinctly make out the pear and syrawberry. It reminds me of my mum since this is her signature scent. I take it with me in long trips and I plan to take some to college so I can use it when I miss her. I love her a lot and I miss her pretty daily sometimes because i don't know what id do without her! 


So, these were just my favorite scents for each season and why I love them! Hopefully y'all got something out do this! I recommend picking up these scents that next time your at bath and bodyworks. Please remember, some of these scents are limited edition for their season and some come back only for the semi-annual sale. You'll have to check with your local stores to see when the more exclusive scents will be at your store! Thanks for reading! I'll see you next time! 

Cheers! <3 :)
-K

*disclaimer: these opinions are all my own. I am associated with none if the brands I discuss on this blog. You can always trust that I will have an unbiased and completely trustworthy opinion.* 


No comments:

Post a Comment