Search The Posts!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hi Y'all!

You can call me K and I started this blog in order to share my tips, tricks, and reviews on all different types of beauty related things! This blog is going to be about makeup, hair, nails, and really anything else I want to talk about with you guys!
     I'm actually certified for makeup through Trendimi which is now recognized by ICESOS! I am also a contributor to the popular website and app: Beautylish! I absolutely adore that website and all it has to offer. I feel like even though I know a lot; I am still learning. I hope that I can benefit from this blog JUST as much as you can!
     I'm hoping you all will be willing to take this journey with me as I attempt to do this blog, start a YouTube Channel, and grow a small business out of my training and knowledge of makeup! 
Also, if you are here from Beautylish PLEASE comment and tell me! <3 :)
Cheers!
-K

2 comments:

  1. I'm on Beautylish and also love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Just wanted to tell you that I have an amazing package (the Bloggett Package) on my blog where bloggers can apply to write 3 posts for my blog. Its almost like a little yearly collaboration. The Bloggett Package can create A TON of publicity for you!
    You can check it out here:

    My blog: http://thesugarsplurge.com
    Where you can find the package: http://thesugarsplurge.com/bloggett/

    Thanks girlie :)

    ReplyDelete