Search The Posts!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Monthly Favorites: July 2014

Hey y'all!!!!!
Today I'm doing my monthly favorites! They will remain here on the blog until I eventually start up my YouTube channel! This is when I just tell you all the beauty and fashion items I've been loving this month! 

Avon clear skin

This daily astringent is a little miracle in a bottle! It was given to me by a co worker and it has dramatically reduced new acne breakouts! It has not treated the old ones but it ha stopped any new ones! It about $6 from your nearest Avon seller!

Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser 

I stopped using this for a while but this month I rediscovered it! It is the most gentle clensar ever and it's just great to use to get rid of that makeup residue on the days that you don't use an exfoliant. It's great on all skin types. It's about $13 for a big pump bottle or $6 for a travel sized bottle and a travel sized moisturizer. I get mine from the local CVS.

Teeth whitening gel
About $9 at cvs this nighttime whitening is super hassle free! It's a lot easier than strips or trays and works just as well! It's not messy and this bottle contains enough for the entire 14 nights of wear. It's inly a night treatment which is great for those with busy lives! 

Axe Messy Look Paste

I got a pixie cut earlier this month and I needed a messy hair paste to keep the look. For $7 this little jar has lasted an entire month and isn't even half gone! Comparable products made for women and girls are upwards of $12 but this works just as well!

Mad Bout You

A friend got this for me from bath and body works and I've been adoring it this month! I even had to go get another one! It's a very floral scent but it's a bit Javier so it's gonna be great as a transition I to fall scent!

NYC bb creme

I've always sworn by Maybelline dream fresh but this competes! It's a very similar formula but a little foes a long way! It has a slight shimmer to it and it covers a bit more than the Maybelline does. It's also only $3 while Maybelline is $7! The only thing I don't enjoy is the lack of SPF! 

Pixie Brillance Balm

A super great sample added to my collection thanks to ipsy! It's super moisturizing and can be worm alone or as a base for a red or pink lipstick. It swatches clear but becomes a bright fushia on the lips!  It is about $22 for a regula size though which is very pricy.

Clear Clinic Spot Treatment

This fairly effective treatment can be used 4 times a day on acne and I love it! It greatly reduces the size of acne spots and combats the redness! A full size is $35. 


Bare Minerals 5 in 1 Bb Eyeshadow

I is use this little guy as an eyeshadow primer, base, or to add color on the days I want a more natural look! I love that added benefit of SPF included!

MAC shadows

I really got back into eye makeup this month and my MAC shadows came out of hiding! These shadows are super pigmented, last all day and don't crease! Kind of pricy but totally worth it!

Spiked Ring

A fashion favorite I got for $3 at forever 21 this ring goes with almost any outfit and I find it helps accentuate my more edgy ensambels. I'm not a huge fan of rings but I love this one!

Nautical themes ear cuff

This was $7 at hot topic and something I've been really loving it! You can really see it now that I my hair cut into a pixie and the nautical theme is great for summer!

Highwaisted Shorts

$20 at charollette russe these cute peachy high waisted shorts have gotten a lot of wear this July! 

Nintendo DS

I rediscovered my old DS lite this month and I've been enjoying playing some of the old games like nintendogs, sims 2 and cooking mama 2! 

Water Speakers

These speaker were $30 from amazon and I've bee obsessed with them this month even though I got them this past Christmas! They are speakers that Sparta colored water to the best of your music. Great for parties and very relaxing at night or during the day!


so,
That's it! Those are all the things I've really been enjoying this month! I tried to tell you guys where I got the items and how much they cost! Maybe I spiked your interest in something! If you have and enjoy one of my favorites comment and tell me what it is and why you enjoy it! Until next time,
Cheers! <3 :)
-K

*disckaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any brands I talk about. I pay for all items with my own money or are given as gifts from family and friends. My options are 100% my own and origional!*

No comments:

Post a Comment