Search The Posts!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

All About Blush and Bronzer part 2: bronzers


Hey y'all!
Thanks for sticking with me after yesterday's post couldn't be as in depth as I wanted and had to be super quickly uploaded. Today I bring you my part 2 from a day or so ago. Now I'm going to be talking about and searching my favorite bronzers from my collection. I love bronzers because they can give my very pale face some good color! I do have to be very careful because too dark if a bronzer will look muddy on my face and make me look pasty. So the products I share today are good for pale skin, sensitive and acne prone skin. They don't muddy easily so I can see them being used for other skin types and tones as well. One if them I also use as a contour however, bronzer is NOT supossed to be used as a contour. A grey or cool tones product can be... But most times bronzer is not matte and is orange tones which is meant to highlight the high points on your face and give you a sun kissed glow. Anyway, here are my favorite bronzers!


Pixie beauty bronzer
Color: subtly sun kissed

Thisbis by far my holy grail bronzer product! It is light enough to give my skin some color without washing me out. It also doesn't darken my face so that it's a noticeable difference from my neck and body. It sits wonderfully on too or under my translucent powder! The shimmer is more of a glowing affect than it is a shimmer. I do not use this as contour but simply on mybhighpoints such as temples and cheek bones. Some days I use a light dusting all over to make my face look like it's gotten some sun. My favorite product! It retails for $18 with a kabuki brush. It's a very beautiful sheer color! 

Swatch:



Estée Lauder all over face compact
Colors:bronze goddess and peach passion


These bronzers came in a compact with two blushes which I highlighted in Tuesdays post! These bronzers are absolutely beautiful. They blend very easily and you can pack it onto the brush for a darker effect. Bronze goddess is the bottom left color and peach passion is the upper right. Bronze goddess I use more when I know I'm going to be outdoors since it's darker. Peach passion just gives a nice bit of color to your face and is light enough for me to wear to work. The last all day and the pigmentation is top notch!

Swatch:
Peach passion



Bronze goddess:



Bare minerals all over face color
Color: warmth


I got this mineral bronzer in the bare minerals starter kit fr light skin. It was one of my favorite products as it is a dark matte more red based shade. I can use this as a contour. Although, the contour isn't perfect and can be slightly muddy at times; this is the next best thing to an actual contour product which I run out of sometimes. I use this very sparingly because a heavy hand can lead to there being way too much product applied. It is easy to overdo it with this product. I very much enjoy that the color is matte since it is the only matte bronzer in my collection and it pairs well with my NYC bb cream that has some shimmer in it. 

Swatch:




These are all beautiful matte and shimmer bronzers. They are mostly from the high end level as all bit one were gifts. They all work with more than one skin time and provide nice color without muddying the face. Hopefully you learned a little more about me and saw some products that you'd love to try!
Have an awesome day you guys!
Cheers <3 :)
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment