Search The Posts!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Skincare Routine

Hey Y'all!
So, to kick this all off I thought I would start with what I think is the MOST important thing about beauty... The Skin! I think Skincare is the most important things when it comes to beauty, makeup specifically. Here I will write about MY personal skin care routine and I will post later in the week with my suggestions for those with different skin types! My skin is extremely sensitive and also acne prone. So, I have to be careful and particular about the types of products I use. So, wihtout further ado... here is my daily skin care routine!!!

The Morning Routine
To me, the morning is the HARDEST time to remember to take care of my skin. I feel that at this time I'm just trying to get up and get moving. So, I try to keep the morning very quick and simple!

1. Sulfur Soap: The first thing I do every morning is splash my face with cool water and then apply my sulfur soap. I leave the soap sit on for 10 minutes, rinse my face, and pat dry with a towel! The brand I use is a two-pack of sulfur soap with Tee Tree Oil in it. It is available on Amazon.com for 11.47. One ar tend sot last me about 2 months.

Picture:















2. Clean and Clear Deep Cleaning Toner: This is a toner that is meant to prevent acne. The blue bottle I use is 8fl and is formulated for sensitive skin. I take a cotton ball and spread it all over my face. It contains 0.5% Salicylic Acid and it is available at almost all drugstores.

Picture:
















3. Clean Clinics Vanished, Clear Spot Treatment: A new addition to my skin care routine and it is a spot treatment that I received in my monthly Ipsy bag! I replaced my ELF zit zapper with this product. It is a small vile with an applicator. It is very strong and I apply it twice a day directly onto my acne. You can get it at clearcliniclabs.com for $35.00 for a 7.5ml bottle. Right now you can use the code IPSY20 to get 20% of your purchase!

Picture:




















Nighttime Routine:
 This is much more involved then my morning routine because I feel like I always find the time at this point to take care of my skin!

1. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: Used to get rid of all my makeup residue this cleanser is my go-to because it is EXTREMELY gentle and can be combined with other products. It's available at many drugstores as well as places like Target and Walmart for around $13.00!

Picture:
















2. Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser: I use this twice a week. It's not very gentle but I use it to really draw out all the dirt from the week. I get samples at my local CVS for $1.50.

picture:














3. Clean and Clear Toner and Clean Clinics Spot Treatment: You can view my morning routine for how I apply these products. I apply them at night as well!


4. Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer: I apply after everything else and let it sink into my skin. It's very gentle. No picture because I am currently OUT of it! I need more!

Hopefully this post has been informative for you! OF course these are just products that work for me! Everyone's skin is different but maybe there's something from this routine that can work for you! Comment if you use these products and if you like them or not and why! Stay Tuned for more beauty posts! <3 :)

Cheers!
-K

1 comment:

  1. I also have very sensitive skin and find that cetafil is perfection xD I love it

    ReplyDelete