Search The Posts!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Love It or Leave It: LA Colors Lipstick

Hey y'all!
Today I wanted to give you guys a review of a very affordable brand: La Colors. Specifically I wanted to review their lipsticks:

Lipstick is one of those products that is ridiculously expensive... But does it have to be? Brands like LA Colors sell their lipsticks for about 99 cents. I'm here to review them for you!

Peony

This is a bright pink lipstick. I've used this one only have a dozen times as it's not super opaque on the lips. However, it's a gorgeous color and it's great to later under a glossy lippie!

Swatch:


Paradise

This is a light burnt orange color. For those who are scared of a full blown orange; this is slightly glossy and just a nice touch of orange. 

Swatch:

Wildfire

Of course I have one in my favorite color: red! They have two reds and this one is very deep and rich. It is slightly drying so I like to use a good lip balm and a red gloss with it. It's really nice and is actually a matte color! 


Overall,
LA colors makes good lipsticks. They aren't the perfect formula but they work. You can later them under glosses to make them more opaque. 

They are also a great inexpensive product that you can use to test colors on yourself and also expand your collection. At only 99 cents they are the perfect ones to try out if you are debating whether a color looks good or not. So, I love them! Pick them up at any CVS, target or walmart! Other drugstores also have them as well!
Until next time!
Cheers! <3 :)
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment