Search The Posts!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

My big announcement!

Hey y'all! In the next 2-3 months I want to work on launching a YouTube channel! I've always wanted to use YouTube as a platform to share my experience with makeup and other things but my parents never allowed it. If they knew about this blog they'd be furious! But, I'm almost my own adult and I've decided that I want to re-start YouTube! I'm hoping you guys will join me in this adventure! It will consist of beauty, daily vlogs, small anecdotes, and ocassinally either singing or skit videos. I just want to encompass who I am as a person and throw it into this channel! 
The channel is called mynervouslife and you can actually subscribe right now! There is no content up yet but it'll be arriving soon! I hope to keep you updated with my progress here as well! Thank you for all your support and I'll see you in a few hours with my regular scheduled blog post!
Until next time!
Cheers <3 :)
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment