Search The Posts!

Monday, August 11, 2014

I'm Back!

Hey y'all!!! 
Sorry I've been a way for a few days! I've had work and I went to our local Ren Faire and it's just been crazy!!! So, I just didn't have any time for posts. I think that in going to bring my schedule here to every weekday instead of everyday. That way I don't have to worry about posting on busy weekends. So, expect posts every weekday and maybe I'll surprise you on a weekend or two!

Today there will be two posts! One is beauty related and one is not! I'm still getting the idea around for beauty so for right now in going to share with you my trio to the Ren Faire! I travel a little ways every year to go to the Ren Faire in Moint Hope! Please comment if you go as well! And I was there on Saturday for time traveler weekend! So, I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took!



Of course the first thing of the day was the Kings Court. We didn't get there in time for the gate opening but this was pretty cool. This is where you get the just of the years story and most times it's highly comedic! Our Faire just made the switch from Elizabth the 1st to King Henry the 8th; so it was a completely new story this year!


We walked along a bit and looked at some things. We even tried to buy some costumes but they were very expensive! 


For all you other Whovians out there! The Faire had a TARDIS this year which was awesome! We found these really authentic cosplayer a there as well! The girl cosplaying Jack on the right is one of my very good friends that they asked to join them for pictures!


We did some more walking.... Like normal.....



I stopped to try some delicious chocolate covered bacon! Because why not? It was amazing! 



There I am with the TARDIS! 



Pretty amazing madam vastra cosplayer. Her face was extremely detailed in the body paint! Lots if scales! The entire costume and makeup took her over 3 hours to get into that morning! It was also extremely hot so she must have been dying!



We saw 2 jousts so we could finish the story! Somehow our group ended up on the villain said but it was a lot of fun to cheer out things like "cheat to win!" And "bloodshed!"


More jousting!


Yet another pretty awesome cosplay group! 


AND MORE JOUSTING!!!


Some masks that we stopped and saw and tried on! 



And we did some more heavy walking through the shire!



Then we saw Tartanic preform! If you haven't ever heard their music before it's really cool you should check it out!



More Tartanic!


Still more Tartanic! 



A little more jousting at the 6pm show!

Meeting the knights!


Seeing the queen....


And here we are leaving the grounds! It's a sad day when you must Finally leave the Ren Faire! 

Hope you enjoyed my little pictorial adventure! An actual makeup post will be up within the next few hours! Thanks so much for holding up over the weekend without me! I appreciate all the support you guys give me! If you were any of these cosplayer a by chance please comment also comment with any thoughts or questions for me! I appreciate actually knowing that someone is reading this!
Until next time!
Cheers! <3 :)
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment