Search The Posts!

Friday, August 15, 2014

My Drugstore Reviews: Eau Thermale Avèna


Hey y'all!
So, I hate using moisturizer as I feel they are just gloppy, messy, and don't leave my feeling well at all. A friend of mine meantioned to me once that there are thermal waters that are supossed to hydrate and soothe skin. I gave one a try via my ipsy bag! 


Here is the product which contains 1.76 ounces. A regular size is about 4 ounces and costs $18. It's available on drugstore.com. The packaging says that this product is thermal spring water for sensative skin. 

It goes on to say in the back that this product is meant to soothe, freshen, and provide moisture. It's hypoallergenic and it claims you can use it on skin that has had an allergic reation, sunburn, razor burn, diaper rash. It also claimed you can use it as a setting spray, use to refresh face after makeup removal, and use it as a moisturizer. I use it as a moisturizer 5 times a week. The other two days I use a Cetaphil moisturizer. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and it doesn't break me out because if the fairly gentle ingrediants. 


I use this product in the morning and evening. I wash my face, dry, and then spray it on. A little bit goes a long way. One or two small spritzes it basically covers my entire face. It also really does soothe a sunburn. While most products couldn't be used when I had a very bad sunburn this summer; this was the only product I could use. It just felt really good on my face! 

The bottle is also easy to use and store! It's a spritz cap so there's no having to mess with a pump, no rubbing in product, and no mess! You just spray your face!


Overall, I really enjoy this product! This small sample has lasted me since May so I would invest in the full size for $18 because of how long it would last! It's more than just skincare; it's almost an investment!

Leave a comment about your favorite moisturizers or thermal water! Also, if you've tried this product do you like it and why?
Until next time!
Cheers! <3 :)
-K

2 comments:

  1. This actually sounds like such a great product! id love it id youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/little-miss-amy-elizabeth.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeey!
    So glad you liked the post! It really is an awesome product that I was skeptical about at first! But, it serves me well! Thanks for linking you blog I'm gonna check it out! I need some new blogs to read!
    Cheers! <3 :)
    -K

    ReplyDelete