Search The Posts!

Monday, August 11, 2014

My Favorite Brushes

Hey y'all!!
I told you guys I'd be back with 2 posts today! For a makeup related post I wanted to show you some of my favorite brushes! I chose to omit my specialty set that I own for makeup artistry (I got it as a gift) as it is MUCH more expensive than anyone should ever spend on brushes unless they are a makeup artist. So, these are composed of mostly my favorite drugstore brushes!

Target Tweezers 

So as I am terrified of having someone else touch my eyebrows I choose to pluck them myself. I pluck because waxing I mess up and having someone else there's them terrifies me! So I am a fan of these $3 target brand tweezers. They are heavy duty and small enough to carry around with you. Plus they come in some really cute patterns!


Elf total face brush

This is the large brush I use for my powder everyday! It's large, soft and easy to wash! My only problem is that it does shed and it takes a while to dry because it's so big.


Elf powder brush


This is probably my favorite brush out of my collection. I use it everyday without fail. Ironically, I ise it for not only powder but liquid foundation as well! It just blends beautifully, evenly and easily. For me at least, the flat top helps to give a more airbrushed effect! It doesn't shed and holds it shape well even after washing.


Elf Blush Brush


This taperd brush is great for apply blush and bronzer. It lets you easily target certain area and apply a lot of color! It's an easy brush to manipulate around the face and to clean. 


Bare minerals Flawless Face Brush


For those using a mineralized foundation and looking for a very natural, even coverage this is a great brush. It's a nice splurge item. Extremely soft and easy to clean; it retains its shape! It's small enough the you can bring it along in a makeup bag for touch ups. I also use this for my powder in the morning because it provides a more natural coverage.


Elf small angled brush 

Normally used for eyeliner; this angled brush is very small and allows you to easily fill in your brows. Gives you an easy and even application. 

Bare minerals Full Flawless Face Brush

Again, this is a great splurge item. A soft and easy to clean brush that an be used with powder products. It's awesome for applying mineral foundations when you want a fuller coverage! I also used this to buff out my bronzer and blush as sometimes the taperd brush can leave harsh lines. This blends and buffs those colors into my face to give a wonderful look!

Hopefully I showed you some brushes you would like to get! If you own and love these brushes oleaseeave a comment! Also, you can now share this blog on Facebook, Twitter and other social network sites via the top of the page! PLEASE do that if you enjoy my content! 
Until next time!
Cheers! <3 :)
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment