Search The Posts!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My School Beauty Bag


Hey y'all!!!
In honor of everything that happened with Robin Williams I did not post yesterday. He just had a big impact on me and my friends and the way that we look at acting and comedy. And I was super upset and so were many people that I knew. 

Moving on however; today I'm showing you what are the essentials are in my beauty bag for school! Later this week I'll also be showing you my essentials for school that aren't nesecarilly beauty related! 

So, here is the stocked bag! I like to pick one that is a bit deeper because there are many things I want to get it it! This particular bag was last months ipsy bag! I like it because it is square and deeper than the average beauty bag! As you can see it's stocked full with everything I need!

The first thing I pull out is my small jar of pain relief ointment:

This clear ointment is a homeopathic pain relived and is a smaller version of an ointment my doctor prescribed to me. I have nerve damage and I get very intense and unexpected pains in my neck, shoulders, elbows, and into my hands. This particular product is great at just soothing that pain and taking the edge off until I can get home to my percsription ointment and oral medication. If you have arthritis, muscle cramps, hurt hands from note taking, or even just hurt yourself; this is great to have on hand! It has a very strong minty smell and a little goes a looooong way!

The next thing is my lip product of the day. For this, I chose to pack my nude Em by Michelle Phan lipstick! 

This beautiful nude color is great for several different tones if skin! The color lasts and applies evenly. It very soft on the lips and doesn't set into those fine lines in chapped lips! The lip color I carry changes with what color I'm wearing that day. Sometimes I'll also throw a lip liner in if I'm doing a fushia, red, or even bright pink!

Third, I have a travel sized lotion:
Just a light bath and bodywork scent that I keep on hand. Try to go with a scent that is very light and won't annoy others in the class such as this, a cotton or linen scent or even something like sweet pea. It's just for those times your hands get very dry. Because if my circulation problems (nerve damage is so much fun isn't it???) sometimes excessive not taking really drys out my hands! This is awesome for those times!

Eye drops are of course also in my beauty bag:

I wear contacts and I deff recommend having these on hand just in case if dry eyes or irritation. They can be a life saver!

Next, I have hand sanatizer:
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works and a totally necessity for when you accidentally put your hand into that gum on the bottom if your desk! It's disgusting but it DOES happen!

I also carry a powder and concealer brush:
Both of these are great for touch ups. The one I use for powder is the bare minerals flawless face brush. The white brush I use for smaller touch ups and is the elf professional concealer brush.

As an accident prone person I'm always prepared with a bandage! I also make sure I'm carry one that is latex free in case someone else needs it and they have an allergy. You just never know!

Sometimes your brows have a crisis during the day. I always carry my two most trusted eyebrows items with me! You can view my drugstore elf eyebrow kit review to read more about these products including how they look, how long they last, and my thoughts!

I always carry liquid liner in case my eyes smudge or run thanks to ready or watery eyes. I also did one of my very first pots as a review on this product. More info  can be found there!

My powder is always in that bag because sometimes accidents happen and you run a bit of foundation off or you appear a little too oily. This Rimmel stay matte powder is great for those situations! Load up that powder brush and apply!


Last but not least is my acne treatment. For clear clinics to really work you need to apply this spot treatment 3-4 times a day. So, I carry it around with me so I can apply it while in the bathroom once or twice throughout my day! 

That is everything I like to carry in my beauty bag for school! I also keep a "essentials" bag in my car at all times and I'll be sharing the contents of that with you later this week! Please leave a comment about what you keep in your beauty bag or if this inspired you to start carrying a beauty bag! 
Until next time!
Cheers! <3 :)
-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment