Search The Posts!

Friday, August 15, 2014

What's In My Pencil Case

Hey y'all!
I know this is my second post of the day as it's making up for the fact that I didn't post yesterday! So I'm sitting here with some coke trying to stay up late for y'all! Thanks in advance for the support you give me! So, today I'm talking about the wonderful things you can find inside my pencil case at school! It's not all beauty related stuff but this can help you with school so I figured I'd post it anyway! 

My pencil case as you can see is a very classic long case. It's fairly shallow but I can still fit a lot into it. It has a great Bible verse and cute little saying on it. I think it represents me well! Of course, this post is more about what's inside the bag!


Sharpie Highlighters

These are the only kind I use when highlighting in my text books! They create very crisp highlights and they don't smear. I use all different colors and actually color code my highlights in my notebooks!

Crayola Erasable Highligter

A product they unfortunately don't make anymore; this little magic highlighter comes in handy when you make mistakes! It's actually erasable! It works really well on text book pages but not too well on paper. I actually go through my books and erase the highlights to make my text book sell back for more... Yea... I'm that student XD

Calligraphy Pen

These fountain pens are a lot easier on your hands than regular ball points. With my nerve and joint problems this little buddy is a life saver. The ink flows much more smoothly and quickly with this pen. You also don't have to push as hard. They are a little pricy so I save mine for only the classes I write the most! 

Sharpie Markers

I keep one fine tip and one ultra fine tip with me. They come in handy for different things. You really just never know when you might need a thin sharpie!

Glitter spoon

This was a joke prop kind of thing from the last play I was in. It was a running joke with the cast and I just never got rid of it!

Ballpoint Pens

Good for note taking and any other general writing needs!

Novelty Pen

I like to carry a kind of weird novelty pen as a conversation piece! I own one that's a candy cane, one that's an elephant, and the one in the picture. The cool thing with this earth one is that it lights up when you write!
I swear I'm an actual almost adult! I'm not a child! I just like really interesting and different stuff.

Pencils

Like pens, these are for all these basic school needs. I prefer mechanical to regular yellow wood pencils. I also get #2 so I can use them on scantrons... Yes... They use those in college too!

Watch

I can't wear any braclets ot anything on my wrist while I take notes. They get in the way and are just annoying! So, I keep This handy so I can easily see the time without trying to sneak my phone out of my pocket.

Chargers

I always carry with me the charger to my phone, iPod, and kindle along with the little wall plug. They stick easily in this pencil bag and sometimes when I don't have time to charge in The morning these can come in handy to carry around!

Tweezers

I have these to pluck those out ofplace  eyebrow hairs i may not have seen that morning. These are also good for a number of other things like getting a splinter from a friends hand (yes it's happened before) or using it to create a straight edge on an assignment!

Lip Balm

I normally carry an EOS or Babylips in my pencil case. I wear a lot of drying colors and I find that these two products give me moisture without really messing up my lipstick. This Babylips is a favorite of mine because it's minty and the neon green is a cool effect! Don't worry though, the green isn't visible on the lips! 

Eyeliner


I use liquid in the morning but throughout the day it tends to fade a bit in intensity. I like to freshen it up so this little glide on pencil works for that! 

This is the urban decay 24/7 velvet glide on liner  and I really enjoy it! It stays put, is super black, and is a very silky product! It can tug on the lid a little but but the overall effect it gives is great! This deluxe sample also fits on my pencil case easily!
Here's a swatch for y'all:

So, that's what I carry in my pencil case! I like to keep my nessecities for class along with a few beauty items! I also carry with me in my backpack my beauty bag so most of my beauty items are in there! I already did a post on that bag yesterday; simply search the blog to find it if that interests you!

Leave a comment of what you keep in your pencil case; I always look for suggestions on what to add to mine! Also, please share this post and my blog in your social media through the tab at the top of the blog! 
Until next time!
Cheers! <3 :)
-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment